All carriers must complete our online onboarding process with MyCarrierPackets. Carriers must meet insurance, safety, and other eligibility requirements to work with First Choice.
- A valid MC/MX or USDOT number for interstate carriers OR an applicable state registration number for intrastate carriers without a DOT number
- A valid Tax Identification Number (TIN) and federal tax information
- A Certificate of Insurance that meets the insurance minimum requirements listed below:
- General Liability - $1,000,000
- Auto Liability/BIPD - $1,000,000
- Cargo - $100,000
As soon as you complete registration and become an approved carrier, you can move freight right away.
Yes, you must meet our requirements and sign up for QuickPay through our carrier packet system.